VISITING THE LUSH SPA IN POOLE | LUCYANDLYDIA

22 comments

Last week, Gabby, Lydia and I went to Poole to experience the magic of Lush Cosmetics! We have all been big Lush fans, but after the two days we spent in Poole, we now understand so much more about Lush as a brand and how much they care so much about their natural ingredients they use and their understanding of their customers! We were so amazed how each Lush product is so thought out by the Lush experts, every Lush product really does work!

When we arrived at Poole, we were greeted by the lovely Olivia who looked after us at our time we spent at Lush. We firstly went to the Lush office, and had the nicest lunch ever, the brownies were so amazing! We then met with Jack Constantine, one of the creators of Lush bath bombs, and he showed us some of the exclusive Lush Oxford Street bath bombs. Two of our favourite bath bombs had to be the 'Frozen' bath bomb and 'The Experimenter.' The 'Frozen' bath bomb is one of our personal favourites as its based on the Disney film 'Frozen' with the icy blue colour and filled with silver glitter! We are yet to try 'The Experimenter' yet, but this bath bomb is now Oxford Street's best seller!


We were all invited to try the relaxing treatments at the Lush Spa in Poole. As we have all always loved Lush, we were very excited and knew that it would be heavenly! When choosing our treatments, it was very hard, as they all sounded amazing and very magical! Lydia and I both decided to go for 'The Comforter' treatment, which involves the hot chocolate body exfoliating scrub and the rose serum. The Comforter treatment was described to us as taking you 'on a magical journey of imagination' so of course, Lydia and I were going to choose this one! Gabby decided to go for 'Hard Days Night' treatment, which included a deep tissue massage treatment in warm pyjamas for a whole hour.

Our therapists, Jo and Vicky and Charlotte made us feel so welcome when they greeted us in the Lush Kitchen and chatted to us about our treatments over a cold glass of cucumber and grapefruit water. They explained to us in detail all about our treatments, showing us the products they would be using. Our treatment included a full hot chocolate body scrub, with aduki beans to help exfoliate the skin, under a warm cosy duvet and a rose serum moisturising treatment that would leave our skin holiday ready! The treatment also included a medium pressure body massage which was also amazing! To make it extra special, the treatment was accompanied by soft dreamy music and once the treatment was finished, we were woken with the scent of rose bubbles filling the room, It was so magical! Normally, body scrub treatments can be really cold, but this treatment was the warmest, cosiest treatment as they used a hot body exfoliator! If you are looking for a treatment that is warm, dreamy and magical, this one is definitely for you! The Lush treatments are treatments like no other, we were even presented with a yummy rose cocktail! 


We then had a browse around the Lush shop in Poole, which was the first Lush store opened. We were introduced to some of their best sellers and we now have so many favourites! We are most excited to try 'Million Dollar' moisturiser for our holiday to Marbella, as it gives you a really nice glow and has a really high SPF! I have also recently been using the 'Gorgeous' moisturiser recently and I've fallen in love with it, my skin feels so hydrated and I just love the smell! We were also lucky enough to take some of these products back to our hotel to try for the evening, and we all had an evening of pampering with our bath bombs and face masks! Thank-you Lush for all the goodies!

The next day, we were lucky enough to visit some of the Lush factories to see where all of our favourite Lush products were made. It was so amazing seeing the products being made by hand, and also seeing how much fresh fruit and ingredients go into making Lush Cosmetics, we were even shown into the big fridge of fresh fruit! We even had a little go at making our own bath bombs and this picture above is where I made one of my personal favourites, the 'Bright Side' bubble bar! It was so interesting to see the process of making Lush Cosmetics. We also got the chance to go into the Lush Kitchen and make our very own 'Comforter' shower gel! We even had little stickers with our own names that we could stick on our products. What a great experience we all had in the Lush Kitchen!


As our last little treat on our Lush trip, we all had hair treatments in the Lush Hair Lab! We were all very excited about this. We all had hair consultations which were so thorough and knowledgable! We were asked lots of questions about our hair and advised on the products which would be perfect. Lydia and I both wanted lots of volume at our roots and so we both had the 'Roots' hair mask which was definitely my favourite product from our hair treatments! I couldn't believe how much volume it gave my hair, and also how shiny and clean it left my hair feeling. We also both had the 'Damaged' hot oil hair treatments, which left our hair feeling super soft and manageable to comb through. I also loved how they washed our hair whilst we were laying under a warm heated duvet! How amazing is that?

We would like to say the biggest thank-you to Olivia and all the team at Lush for making our trip to the Lush Spa in Poole so amazing! We all had the most relaxing time and it was the best treat ever! We can't wait to come back for another treatment as each one is known to be really unique! This would be the perfect present for mothers day or a girly trip with friends, just like we did! There are a few Lush Spa's around the UK so I'm sure you will find one near you, all are listed on the website here! I'm sure you will be seeing lots of Lush products on our YouTube channel!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

22 comments

  1. This whole experience looks amazing! I love the sound of the treatment you and Lydia had, and the 'damaged' hair oil - looks like I'll have to pop into Lush soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like an amazing experience! I'm still such a newbie when it comes to Lush! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an amazing experience! I absolutely love lush products x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a great day out! You are very lucky and I am very jealous haha x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you has an amazing day! I love lush so much and this would be my perfect day out aha. The frozen bath bomb looks great too, must try! Lovely post xx <3

    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks like such fun! Super jealous!

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know Lush Spas existed! This sounds absolutely perfect. I learnt quite a lot of the BTS of Lush because of Gabby's vlog. I can't wait to watch yours (I assume you filmed one because of the clips in Gabby's vlog, lol). Do you both have any pictures of your hair after using the Roots hair mask?
    xoxo

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks super amazing! I wish I could experience the Lush Spa so badly!
    Lovely photos as always girlies! xo

    Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow the whole trips sounds amazing! Hope you guys had a great time!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wish I could go! Looks like a lot of fun! love you vidoes and blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this looks great !!! :-)
    Fairybumpkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really enjoyed reading this blogpost, I loved it <3 And I'm obsessed with your blog and your youtube channel. You're the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this post and I'm so obsessed with Lush :D

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk (formerly annaboho)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so lucky! Lush is amazing.

    -Charlotte (http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your videos! You are both gorgeous! I have just found your blog and I was wondering if you could check out my YouTube channel : Sarah Frances
    And could you give me some pointers on how to improve my videos and my blog?!
    Can't wait to see your next video and your next blog post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the photos in this post! Everything looks amazing, makes you want to jump on a train and visit Lush.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just the scent of Lush products is enough to lure me into their store! They really make the best bath bombs. Who wouldn’t want to turn their bath tub into a swirl of galaxy? I’m jealous you guys have a Lush spa near your area. Thank you for sharing, and have a nice day!

    Mira Hastings @ Universal Spas

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was the superb post with Proper description and good picture quality. Body Spa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post, I really Like it. Also I would like to share experience with my home spa system. I purchased the Anespa Mineral Water Home Spa System From Ebay-Home Spa System with huge discount for my hubby's birthday. We loved it! Soft smooth skin, my hair is much fluffier, and easy to style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Information you have just shared. If someone is suffering from hair loss then can go for Hair Weaving in Delhi also, Non Surgical Treatment

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig