LUXE AT SUNSET BOULEVARD | LUCYANDLYDIA

6 comments




It's always been a dream of ours to visit Los Angeles and when we got the chance to visit last week we were so so excited! Los Angeles, the city of angels, has always been a place that we have wanted to visit ever since we were younger, so this trip was super exciting for us to visit and explore! We were in LA for a few days to attend the launch party of a Disney series that we were involved in on the Disney Style YouTube channel! Click here for the channel!

Destination: Disney Style is a five part series showcasing Disney style all around the world. Each episode looks at Disney collaborations with designers, street style and how Disney fans set trends with Disney fashion! We filmed the London episode with Disney which was so much fun and will be available to watch on August 23rd! We thought we would shoot some photos of our outfits from the event at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel that we were staying in while we were in LA. Starting with my outfit (It's Lucy typing, hello!) I wore this ASOS Cold Shoulder Midi Dress In Stripe Floral and I love this dress because it's the perfect summer dress with the cold shoulder detail and the bright floral pattern, it's  perfect for the LA sunshine! I wore my favourite River Island Black Suede Studded Gladiator Heels because these are the comfiest heels and finished my outfit with Ray Ban Round Black Sunglasses!




It's Lydia typing and I'm now going to talk though my outfit! I wore this beautiful dress that I found on ASOS by one of my favourite brands that have the most amazing embellished outfits. This Frock And Frill Embellished Tiered Dress is so pretty because it's fully embellished in small sequins and beads, two of my favourite things! I then decided to match my shoes with Lucy, but instead finding myself a white pair of Public Desire Connie Studded White Block Heels. I finished my look with my Ray Ban Round Flash Rose Gold Sunglasses. We had the best time ever in LA!

OUR PERFECT SUMMER DRESSES :


PRODUCTS MENTIONED :
ASOS Cold Shoulder Midi Dress In Stripe Floral
RIVER ISLAND Black Suede Studded Gladiator Heels 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. These outfits are absolutely gorgeous! I NEED those dresses x
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits and tose dresses are beautiful, but I am in love with Lydia's dress! It is SO SO PRETTY! I love you both so much, you are two of the loveliest people in the world! Hopefully, I'll meet you someday x

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both outfits!! Super gorgeous xx

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous- I'm obsessed with both outfits ahh <3 xx

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you guys look incredible!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lydia's sunglasses and your shoes are gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig