FESTIVAL INSPIRED OUTFITS | LUCYANDLYDIA

4 comments


Festival season is definitley our favourite time of year and will always be the highlight of the summer for us! We love the whole vibe of music festivals; the music, spending summer days with our friends and of course festival fashion! We love planning our outfits for festivals as we feel that it's the one time of year that you can really go all out and take risks with fashion! We wanted to show you two outfit ideas that would be perfect for festivals this year. We are attending V Festival next weekend so we thought we would put this fashion post together!


LUCY'S FESTIVAL INSPIRED OUTFIT :


We found this graffiti wall in Camden a couple of months ago and thought it would be the perfect backdrop to shoot some photos and film a festival inspired lookbook! Starting off with my outfit (It's Lucy typing) I really wanted my outfit to compliment this incredible graffiti wall so when I found this Kiss The Sky Wrap Front Tie Dye Playsuit on ASOS I knew that this would perfect and look so cool against it. Kiss The Sky is one of my favourite brands on ASOS at the moment as I love the casual bohemian look of their clothing. I think that any of their pieces would make the perfect festival outfit! I also love the cut out detail around the waist, as it almost adds a belt effect to the playsuit.

To finish my look I wore Lydia's brand new sandals that are the perfect shoe for festival season. These Glamorous Fringed Gladiator Knee High Sandals are my new favourite shoes so I'm definitely going to have to get my own pair! I also wore my favourite Ray Ban Round Black Sunglasses and I think these are my favourite pair of sunglasses that I own as they really make a statement with any outfit, while still looking effortless!


Hello, it's now Lydia typing now! For my outfit I wanted to wear something that was really easy and casual and show you a look that would be so effortless and perfect for Wireless Festival! Dungaree's look so cool and I rediscovered these when I was sorting through my wardrobe! These ASOS Denim Short Dungarees in 'Washed Black' can be worn with absolutely anything, but I decided to team them up with a River Island Black Sporty Crop Top and a Missguided Turn The Music Checked Shirt. This shirt is perfect for a festival with the 'Turn The Music Up' text printed!

Of course no festival look would be complete without and my Converse All Star Chuck Taylor White High Top Trainers and my favourite pair of Ray Ban Flash Blue Round Sunglasses! I know that these sunglasses are going to be my top essential this summer, I never want to take them off! I completed my look with big curly hair using the Lee Stafford Chopstick Curler which is so incredible and so quick to use to transform your hair! The curls last for 2 days on my hair which is amazing! Let us know your favourite look and what you will be wearing for festivals!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED :

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Both looks are amazing! I actually can't choose a favourite one hahah I love both of them equally! Also, I love the wall, it is so cool! Of course it had to be from Camden haha I love that place! x

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your looks, you both have amazing style! You totally rock summer though ­čśÄ

    thiscatspyjamas.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both looks are amazing! I love the whole casual style of Lydia's outfit!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks very cool. Go for blue sunglasses Which is 100% UV protected with no slip no bounce. You can buy other different colored sunglasses which are available in different colored lenses, polarized sunglasses, black sunglasses and much more running sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig