THE DISNEY CRUISE LIFE | LUCYANDLYDIA

17 comments






I was looking through my phone when I came across these photo's that we took when we went on the most amazing Disney cruise in January. We realised that we never actually shared these photos with you guys and they were definitely some of our favourite photo's from our trip away. The Disney cruise was such an amazing backdrop to shoot some outfit posts so we decided to take some photos on the top deck of the ship. I love how I coordinated my outfit with the colours of the ship and this outfit is the perfect Disney cruise attire for a day on board!

For my outfit, I wore this royal blue coordinate piece from Missguided. Missguided always do the most amazing coordinate piece outfits and this one made the perfect cruise outfit! I love the nautical vibe of this Missguided Eyelet High Neck Crop Top with the circle cut out detail around the collar and around the hem of this Missguided Eyelet Detail Mini Skirt. I also found matching royal blue shoes, also from Missguided. These Missguided sunglasses are one of my favourite pairs of sunglasses ever, round sunglasses are my favourite shape sunglasses and these ones work with so many of my outfits! We had the best time on the Disney cruise, it was the most incredible trip!

CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES MENTIONED :

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. I love Misguided, Unidays had 25% off so I ordered a frayed denim dress and orange gladiator sandals which came out at under £40, such a bargain!! I ordered them last night and they arrived this afternoon, it was only £1.99, mind boggling how some companies charge £7+ for next day. I love how your two piece looks like a dress when relaxed but a two piece when you stretch up, it makes it a bit more fun!

    Ruby xoxo
    rubyredr0ses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Love your style x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Disney Cruise looks and sounds like a dream! I adore this bright blue colour on you too-you look stunning <3 x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bright blue and the bright red are great mixed together!! in love with the shoes<3

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disney so much, I think I would enjoy it as if I was a little kid haha loved the photos x

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks incredible!

    http://lapetiteperleblanche.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! The cruise looks amazing!
    http://fruittheloop.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Disney and your outfits. And the cruise look UH-MAZ-ING and it looks like you had a great time. Love your blog and youtube channel X
    http://hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures look amazing! Love the outfit.


    http://distantdaydreamingthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was about to say I love your sunglasses, but then I noticed that shoes are even more gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore your outfit and your sunnies. The cruise must've been so much fun. Disney is my absolute favourite.

    http://lifewithmins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Your blog, it’s really helpful for all travelers. Do you love tailgating? Yes! Oh, we love it too! And we will be happy to make your tailgating experience one to fondly remember always by presenting to you Miami Tailgating Limo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just cannot get enough of your hair like this, it looks SO good! Your trip looked like so much fun, I cannot wait to see more about it :)
    Alex Good

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge Disney fan too! It nice to see you had an amazing time, thanks for sharing the photos :)

    moreabibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a post and it is helpful for others as well.
    Best Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig