PASTEL IN PRIMROSE HILL | LUCYANDLYDIA

13 comments








The weather has been so beautiful recently in London so we decided to explore Notting Hill last Sunday afternoon! We have really enjoyed exploring our new home London. We've lived here for two months now and absolutely love it! We went to Notting Hill as we thought that Primrose Hill would be the perfect backdrop to take some outfit photos!

It's Lydia typing now, hello! I've been on the look out for a new spring coat for a while now and when I saw this one in Topshop, I had to have it! Recently I've been loving this Topshop Bonded Belted Truster Coat for spring as I feel that it's such a statement piece of clothing! I love the colour of this coat, it's the perfect mix of grey and baby blue! I also love the fit of this coat, and that I can wear it belted to make it more fitted or undone for a more casual look! The large pockets are perfect as they are even big enough for my phone! I have an iPhone 6 with a Lumee light up case so my phone is huge right now! I finished my outfit with my favourite Topshop Black Joni Jeans which are the most comfortable fitting jeans ever and my ASOS V Neck Mono Colour Block Blouse! I've worn this blouse so much over the last couple of months, even Lucy has one in her wardrobe because she loves it too!


For my outfit, I wore this ASOS Pink Coat With 60's Collar which complimented the pastel houses in the background perfectly! I've never owned a pastel coat before, normally it would be Lydia wearing a pink coat because she is definitely more of a pink girl than I am, but I loved this one on ASOS so much that I had to put it in my basket! I've also had so many compliments when I've worn it around London! I then wore these American Eagle Outfitters Denim X4 Hi-Rise Jegging Crop In Charred Cider to edge up my pastel look slightly and Lydia also let my wear her Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses which I am now obsessed with. I may have to get myself my own pair! They are slightly pink toned when the sun shines which I love and as you guys know, rounded sunglasses are my favourite style! Let us know in the comments what you'll be wearing this spring and what would be your top spring wardrobe essential!


CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES MENTIONED :





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments

  1. that coat from topshop is gorgeous! you are both so pretty and inspirational. x

    justannalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's official, I need both of these pairs of sunglasses and a pastel coat! Lovely post you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue one is more me but I think the pink one looks gorgeous on you Lucy! Definitely need to be brave and get a pastel coat :)
    Lucy xoxo
    lucyannblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love eh outfits, you look amazing (I have to say you are both gorgeous!) Really loved it all x

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look gorgeous in these outfits!! <3
    http://avabeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit girls! Super cute sunnies :) x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look gorgeous! I love your sunnies too <3 lovely post x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfits girls, you both look gorgeous! Especially love the ripped grey jeans :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im obsessed with these outfits, you are both so gorgeous. Definitely feeling more inspired with my own spring/ summer wardrobe now!
    Debi x
    http://gingey-snaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved these outfits, I definitely need a pastel coat!
    Haz x
    http://harrietfs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look gorgeous ladies! I'm in love with that Topshop coat!
    Em x

    Feet Meet World | feetmeetworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous <3

    Victoria

    X

    http://victorialouisekblogs.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Lydia coat, the shade is gorgeous and I've been wanting a pair of sunglasses like Lucy's for a while!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig