OUR 22ND BIRTHDAY MAKEUP LOOKS | LUCYANDLYDIA

6 comments


As we recently collaborated with Miss Sporty on our birthday makeup looks for a video on our channel, we wanted to talk to you guys about the products that we loved using to recreate our birthday makeup looks! Miss Sporty products are so affordable, such great quality, and are perfect to create makeup looks for any special occasion! We wanted to talk through some of our favourite Miss Sporty products that we used to create these looks!

It's Lucy typing! For my birthday makeup look I really wanted to go for my favourite signature makeup look. A gold smokey eye is always my 'go-to' and my all time favourite makeup look. As I was wearing an embellished gold dress, I really wanted to keep my makeup really golden and bronze. I decided to use this really pretty eyeshadow palette, which is the Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eyeshadow in 'Brown Eyes!' This palette includes four super pigmented shimmery eyeshadow shades that blend so amazingly together to make the most perfect bronze smokey eye! I used the golden shade all over my eyelid and then took the darkest brown shade through my outer corner. The lightest shade in the palette is perfect as a brow highlight, as this really helps lift the brow, with adding a little bit of shimmer. It's the perfect eyeshadow palette if you love creating a golden smokey eye!


As you may know, Lydia and I have been absolutely obsessed with then Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Liquid Concealer for the last couple of months! This concealer is the perfect concealer to create flawless skin. It's so easy to blend with still having the most amazing full coverage. I used this concealer underneath my eyes to cover and conceal any darkness but it's also great coverage to use on blemishes, keeping them completely covered! We use the 'light' shade as its perfect to brighten underneath my eyes. This concealer is definitely our favourite drugstore concealer because its so long lasting and I really do believe that it stays in place all day! I decided to go for a nude glossy lip to finish my look, so that the eyes would be the main focus! I used the Miss Sporty My BFF Lipstick in 'My Sweet Mocha'  and the Miss Sporty Precious Shine Lipgloss in 'Inestimable Copper' which created the perfect lip.

It's now Lydia typing! As I was wearing a black skater dress, I decided to go for a silver smokey eye and a statement pink lip! I think this look would look perfect for a birthday night out! I used the Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eyeshadow in 'Black' and I instantly knew these eyeshadows would be perfect to create a shimmery silver smokey eye, the silvery tones of the four eyeshadows blend amazingly together! To intensify my eye look, I added the Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Eyeliner to the top of my lash line and because it's shaped like a pen, it makes it super easy to use! These new blushers from Miss Sporty are my new favourites! I love how they add the perfect amount of colour to my cheeks and create the perfect flush with added shimmer for a really pretty radiant glowy look. I used the Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher in 'Glowing Mauve' which complimented my pink lip perfectly! For my lips I wore the Miss Sporty My BFF Lipstick in 'My Favourite Pink' which made my look statement. 



To celebrate our 22nd Birthday we are teaming up with Miss Sporty UK and inviting 22 of our viewers to join us for a birthday meet and greet! The event will be held on the 1st April 2016 at a Central London location and will feature some Miss Sporty surprises for all our guests with one lucky viewer getting their makeup done by the Miss Sporty makeup artist. For the chance to win a ticket, answer the following question:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE LIPSTICK LYDIA USED?
A. My Favourite Pink
B. Ruby Red 
C. Pearl Nude

HOW TO ENTER :
Share a selfie of your favourite party look on Instagram and put your answer e.g. 'B. Ruby Red' in the caption. Make sure to tag us @lucy_connell @lydia_connell and @MissSportyUK and include the hashtag #LucyAndLydia22. All ticket winners will be contacted on Instagram by 28th March 2016 and given all the event details! Please note that this is a ticket only event. Only people with tickets will be allowed entry to the event. Good luck everyone!

Let us know in the comments what makeup look you will be trying out for your own birthday's and if you do recreate these looks, make sure you send us a photo on Twitter @LucyAndLydia! Check out our video where you can see us using these products on our channel! Miss Sporty is available from Boots & Superdrug online and in stores!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED :
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Gold smoky eyes have always been my go to for everyday and going out, they are just so pretty. I've recently tried one of the miss sporty eye shadow quads myself and was really impressed so I definitely want to try the two you featured today, they're so pretty!♥
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your birthday looks are absolutely beautiful! Miss Sporty is such a great brand and so affordable! I wore quite a similar look to yours Lucy for my 20th last month, great minds think alike lol! Hope you both have an amazing birthday :) Emily x

    http://www.emilyalison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looks and it looks like the products are great quality! Great blog post ladies! :)

    -Jay

    blissfulbeautybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are gorgeous!! Loved the make up looks :') Hope you have an amazing birthday xx

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both look absolutely beautiful x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I love that pink lipstick Lydia, and Lucy's eye shadow is gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig