OUR FAVOURITES FROM MISS SPORTY | LUCYANDLYDIA

3 comments




After recently collaborating with Miss Sporty on a Christmas makeup look video on our YouTube channel, we wanted to talk through some of our favourite products that we used and loved in the video! We've recently discovered so many amazing products from Miss Sporty so we wanted to tell you all about them! Miss Sporty was one of the first makeup brands we used when we first discovered makeup in our teens and we are so pleasantly surprised at their new products that we've tried! Let's talk through some of our favourites that we used to create our Christmas looks!

It's now Lydia typing! For my Christmas makeup look I really wanted to go for something that was going to be super festive and christmassy, but also a makeup look that would go perfectly with my red embellished playsuit. I decided to use this really pretty bronze eyeshadow palette, which is the Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eyeshadow in 'Brown Eyes!' This palette comes with four super pigmented shimmery eyeshadow shades that blend beautifully together to make a golden bronze smokey eye. I used the golden shade all over my eyelid, the darkest shade through the outer corner and the lightest shade to highlight my brow bone. If you love golden shimmery shades, you will love this!


Secondly, I want to talk about one of my favourite ever recent discoveries which is the Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Liquid Concealer. This concealer is extremely smooth and so easy to blend! This concealer is the perfect two-in-one concealer which I used underneath my eyes to cover and conceal any darkness but it's also enough coverage to use on blemishes, keeping them completely covered! For my skin tone, this shade in 'Light' is absolutely perfect as its light enough to brighten underneath my eyes. I completely agree with the 10 hours stay power! This concealer has now become my firm favourite to use in my everyday makeup routine as it is so long lasting and stays put all day!

I set all of my makeup into place with the Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Powder, which feels so lightweight on my skin that it almost feels like a velvety soft veil! I love this powder because it makes my makeup look so flawless and sets all my base makeup into place. It will be the perfect Christmas party handbag accessory as keeps my skin looking so matte and flawless. I also love how lightweight and thin the packaging is, so its not going to weigh my clutch bag down! I finished my makeup look with the most perfect red christmas lipstick, the Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick in 'High Red!' I love how creamy but comfortable these lipsticks feel on my lips!

It's Lucy typing now! As you know, Lydia and I are all about the brows and I would definitely say its one of the most important steps in our makeup routines. In our video I used the Miss Sporty Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Medium Brown' and its all I've been using on my brows ever since! I love this eyebrow kit as it comes with a powder and a wax formula which you can use to sculpt, shape and colour your brows. I really love a full brow and this kit definitely helps with achieving that look. The brown shade is also perfect for my brows. The kit also comes with an angled brush which makes filling in your eyebrows a treat as you can really sculpt them into the shape that you want!




As I was wearing a black embellished skater dress I really wanted to go for a grey shimmery smokey eye look. I've been loving silver eyeshadow looks recently and when I saw this Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eyeshadow in 'Black' I instantly knew that this would create the perfect shimmery smokey eye. I love that the eyeshadows are super pigmented and shimmery and how all the silvery tones of the eyeshadows blend so beautifully together! To intensify my eye look, I added the Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 'Darkness' in my waterline to make my eye look extra smokey! Of course, I never forget winged liner on the top of my lash line and I used the Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Eyeliner. I love how easy this was to apply as it's shaped like a pen but also how black the colour pay off is. On my lashes I used the Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Lash Bodifier Mascara as it really lengthens my lashes but adds lots of volume! I love how it makes my bottom lashes look so feathery!

Let us know in the comments what makeup look you will be trying out for your own Christmas party occasions and if you do recreate these looks, make sure you send us a photo on Twitter @LucyAndLydia! Check out our video where you can see us using these products. Miss Sporty is available from Boots & Superdrug online and in stores.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love, love, love Miss Sporty! Especially the eyebrow kit they sell x

    chapter-fifty-nine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from Miss Sporty but the concealer sounds amazing, I definitely want to give it a go.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  3. Interested in casual dating for sex, but don't know where to start? Easy Sex guarantees that you will meet singles and possibly get laid as early as TONIGHT!
    100% free online dating

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig