JOE & CASPAR'S HIT THE ROAD PREMIERE | LUCYANDLYDIA

5 comments



On Sunday 22nd November, we attended Joe and Caspar's premiere for their film 'Hit The Road!' It was such a fun and exciting evening and it was so amazing to be there to support Joe and Caspar, the biggest congratulations to them for the film. It was so hilarious and we know you guys are going to absolutely love it too! It was so amazing to be there to congratulate Joe and Caspar and feel part of this amazing YouTube community! It was so lovely meeting you guys on the red carpet, we've loved looking back at all the pictures we took together from the premiere!

Since putting pictures of our outfits on Twitter @LucyAndLydia and our Instagram's, so many of you have asked all about our outfits that we wore to walk the red carpet. We both wore these beautiful dresses from Chi Chi London! Their dress collection is absolutely beautiful so we would both definitely recommend Chi Chi London if you are looking for a party or evening dress for a special occasion! Starting with Lydia's outfit (yes it's Lydia typing now) I wore this satin dip hem metallic skater dress which made me feel like a total princess! This dress is so pretty because the satin material is super metallic, and the metallic colour meant that its also perfect for Christmas season! This dress is also backless which also adds to the princess vibes! I then wore my favourite and most comfortable black strappy heels which went with the dress perfectly and accessorised with silver embellished jewellery. 


I've been loving Perrie Edwards boho style, and recently I went to one of Little Mix's gig's where Perrie was wearing her hair in an ponytail and accessorised braids at the sides with silver hair rings! I loved how unusual and boho this looked, and loved how it added a bit more to a up-do hairstyle so I knew I definitely wanted to recreate it for this premiere. My other hair inspiration Lauren Pope wears hair rings amazingly in her hair and I've always loved how it looks! No ponytail hairstyle is complete with a little help from Hair Rehab London hair extensions! Since wearing Hair Rehab London hair extensions, I've had so many lovely comments on my Instagram about how thick and voluminous my hair looks. The Hair Rehab London Ponytail is the perfect red carpet hair accessory so of course I wore this to complete my hair look! I finished my red carpet look with a silver embellished ear cuff from Topshop to add a little more edge to my finished look. For my makeup, I decided to go for a really shimmery silver smokey eye and a nude lip! Of course I used my favourite ever MAC Moth Pigment! It always looks so shimmery on camera! We filmed a 'Get Ready With Us' video for our YouTube channel which we will link down below! We show you how to recreate my up-do hairstyle and my makeup look on camera!




It's Lucy typing now! For my outfit I decided to wear this beautiful Chi Chi London skater dress. I love how this dress has hints of metallic and lace detailing and I love the length of this dress. I love the princess style and also how this dress would be the perfect for Prom season! Choosing this dress in navy meant that I could be a bit more experimental with my makeup look so I decided to be brave and go for a navy shimmery smokey eye. As this is such a different look for me, so many of you guys were so lovely to comment on my eye look! Thank-you! I curled my hair using my Babyliss Vintage Wave Maker Curling Wand as I love the curls that this creates in my hair! I let the dress do all the talking so I didn't accessorise with any jewellery as I love how this dress was so detailed.

We had such a great night with all of our friends to celebrate Joe and Caspar's incredible achievement with the rest of the Team Gleam family! As always, all the clothing and products we both mentioned in this post will be linked below! Joe and Caspar's DVD 'Joe & Caspar Hit The Road' is available to purchase now! Click here!



CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES MENTIONED :

GET OUR RED CARPET LOOKS :


THE PERFECT JEWELLERY PIECES :


 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Both of your hair and makeup looks incredible!!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of you look gorgeous! love both your lippies! xxxxxxx
    http://elzcaketweenblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look absolutely gorgeous, I really love your makeup looks! Those dresses are so pretty!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. The dresses are amazing and your make up looks stunning. I love following you two, you're so full of life :)

    Lucy xoxo
    http://lucyannblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look so gorgeous!!

    https://livinglifefullyalive.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig