DREAMING OF DISNEY | LUCYANDLYDIA

20 comments


I was sorting out my laptop the other day, trying to delete some space as usual, when I came across these forgotten photos! I absolutely loved these pictures and I can't believe we never shared them with you guys, so I decided that I would dream Disney again and share these pictures on our blog! These pictures were taken when we celebrated our 21st birthday in March at Disneyland Paris, we had the best and most magical birthday week ever there!

It was our last day in Disneyland Paris so we decided to put on a red lip and dress up Disney style! Disneyland is our happy place, and our favourite place, so of course we wanted to spend our birthday there! H&M and ASOS are the perfect places to find disney attire, wearing our Mickey Mouse themed tops and not forgetting to finish our looks with a perfect pair of Minnie Mouse sequinned ears! When looking back at these pictures, it makes me so happy but also makes me dream about going back to Disney! Where is your happy place? Where do you dream about visiting next? Let us know in the comments! I will leave below some Disney outfit picks for inspiration to wear at the parks if any of you guys are planning on visiting Disney in Paris or Florida! Let us know what you'll be wearing at Disney!

MY FAVOURITE DISNEY PICKS :

(Photo's taken on Gabriella's Olympus E-PL1 Pen Camera)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

20 comments

  1. These pictures are lovely. I am quite jealous of your sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time, and spending my 21st at Disney would be an absolute dream come true! You both looked amazing and I'm loving the Minnie Mouse ears and jumpers;) xx
    Our Blog//FloralsAndCoralsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures girls - I hope I get to visit Disney Land one day!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. You two are of of my favourite youtubers/bloggers and I recently featured you in one of my most recent posts so it would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog and leave some advice on how I could improve my blog in the comments of my most recent post. Love you guys. xxx

    www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are so cute, I'd love to go to one of the Disney parks one day! Your photos are amazing!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Disney outfits, so cute! My happy place is by a bonfire at night, I don't know why but bonfires, fireworks etc make me so happy...roll on bonfire night! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, these photos are SOOOO CUTE! I want to go to Disneyland right now!!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw i love these photos! Definitely having Disney blues after reading this post! x

    www.sophieallan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are gorgeous and who doesn't love Disney?! Lovely post XXX

    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Disney too!! I'd love to go at Christmas!! Great pics x


    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your jumpers! Wish I could go to Disney Land!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My happy place is also Disney i disney dream 24/7 haha tho i plan to go in 2017 because my favorite movie is beauty and the beast and i wanna be there in florida when all the beauty and the beast magic happens !! I wanna see everything theyll come up with and be surrounded by the magic of my favorite disney movie and hopefully with a loved one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Disneyland Paris! It's been my happy place for the last few years, I visit usually once a month to fill up my veins with magic...

    My tripreport on www.madmadamgaetane.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh these pictures are so cute! Take me with you next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking adorable as always. I've always wanted to visit there, hope you had fun!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to go to Disney... it's so bad that I haven't already been! Love the tops!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, these photos are so beautiful! Makes me want to book a trip to Disney ASAP :)

    http://viasora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of you are so cute! Makes me want to escape winter and go to Disney...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to go to Disney so bad!! Hopefully this year at some point :)

    www.withjulez.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Disneyland looks so much fun I haven't been in over ten years. I have that mickey jumper for H&M i love it so much. Wear it constantly, always regret not buying the minnie one as well.
    blushinginlife

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig