POOL SIDE WITH TRIANGL | LUCYANDLYDIA

2 comments

















Triangl swimwear is something that I'm sure all of us are lusting to have in our swimwear collection, and I thought this one was the perfect piece to take with me for my holiday. I remember scrolling through Instagram and seeing my favourite bloggers and celebrities (Shay Mitchell actually) wearing Triangl and always wishing I could own a 'Instagram Girl' bikini like this. Triangl bikini's are now so iconic and I am so happy with my chosen bikini set! Last year, I was wearing my 'Milly in Santa Rose Splash' which I also love, but when I saw this one of the website, I completely fell in love with it! My favourite colour is blue, and I love the pop of lime green on this bikini too! The bikini I am wearing is the 'Poppy in Blue Crush.' I think I am obsessed with it, definitely my favourite bikini ever!

Triangl bikini's are perfect because they are made out of 'Neonprene' which means that the fabric does not stretch, which is something that is so common with other bikini's. The colours also don't fade as much compared to other swimwear material, so you will be able to wear this bikini year after year! I go through so many of my bikini's every year because of colour fading, so this was another reason why I chose Triangl!

This is the perfect bikini to compliment a tan, and the perfect poolside bikini! When finding your size, I would say that the tops are very close to normal size, so choose your exact bra size. With the bottoms, I would definitely go up a couple of sizes as I found that they do come up much smaller! I got so many compliments when I wore this bikini and I think Triangl will now be my holiday essential! Let me know which Triangl bikini is your favourite!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Hai Semua Gabung Yuk Di METROQQ.COM
    Game Online Terbaru Yang Menggunakan Uang Asli Indonesia !!
    Game Poker Dan Domino Online:
    #BandarPoker #PokerOnline #BandarQ #Domino99
    Minimal deposit Rp15.000
    Minimal Withdraw Rp15.000
    Bonus Yang Di Berikan:
    Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%
    Bonus CashBack 0.3% - 0.5%
    Support Bank : BCA,MANDIRI,BNI,BRI DAN DANAMON
    BBm custumer kami : Nancy - (2BE32842)
    Jadi mau nunggu apa lagi ? Segera Daftarkan Diri Anda Di METROQQ.COM
    Untuk mendaftar langsung klik : http://goo.gl/gvZfa8

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig