PIA MIA 'DO IT AGAIN' GET THE LOOK | LUCYANDLYDIA

10 comments



If you guys follow us on Twitter @LucyAndLydia, you will know that we have a new current obsession! Her name is Pia Mia, an American singer-songwriter and model from Guam, but also my new favourite artist! You may even recognise her as the 'new babes of Missguided' as she is all over the campaign for their summer collection! We have been absolutely loving her music at the moment, including her mixtape 'The Gift' and she has recently released her first official single 'Do It Again' featuring Chris Brown and Tyga, which I know is going to be my summer song! I absolutely love Pia Mia's signature look, with her bold red lip, strong brows and headscarfs, her style we see in the 'Do It Again' music video, so I thought I would recreate her look for a 'Get The Look' video on our channel!

Pia Mia is seen a few times in the video wearing her signature look, a red checked shirt, denim shorts and a white crop top! I went for this shirt that is actually a mens shirt from ASOS, as I found that the fit of the shirt was much more baggy! Pia loves denim shorts, so of course I chose these ones from Missguided and I paired them with this white crop top, which is also from Missguided. For accessories, I finished off the look with this red headscarf from ASOS, something that Pia's look isn't complete without, and then I stacked lots of gold bangles together! I will link below the clothing worn but also more inspiration so you can recreate Pia's look! Check out our Pia Mia 'Get The Look' for 'Do It Again' down below! Send us some pictures if you recreate this look! Also let us know in the comments what 'Get The Look' video you would like to see next? They are definitely our favourite videos to create for you guys!

PIA MIA'S CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES :

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I love this outfit and her song with Chris Brown and Tyga! She sounds a bit like Mariah Carey at some points or maybe I've just not listened to her song enough times to distinguish the two, haha. Great post as always - I swear you and Lucy always find the same or something very similar to what an artist has worn - it's a gift! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Lydia! I absolutely love this outfit too. Great post :) x

    | Caoimhe xo | www.ismisecaoimhe.blogspot.ie |

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this video I was wondering if you were going to do a post on it. I'm glad you did a also I think you should were this more often ( I don't know if you already do) because you look great in it and in the video you seemed really confident. Like it was your type of style.
    Em. Xx

    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Lydia you look BEAUTIFUL! xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful!! love you girls loads x

    Ella | justajreject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous lydia and your video to this was amaziingggg.I especially love the bangles!x
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so unbelievably cute and fashionable! Great outfits for the summer!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is amazing! You got everything spot on…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the flannel in this look so much!
    What plugin do you use for the 'featured products' section? If you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look so much! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig