THE DREAMY DISNEYLAND HOTEL | LUCYANDLYDIA

15 comments


As you may know, Disney is definitely our second home, and is one of our favourite places ever! For our 21st Birthday, we were lucky enough to celebrate our birthday in the most magical place, and stayed at this beautiful dreamy fairytale hotel! This is the Disneyland Hotel! For years and years, we have both dreamed of staying in this hotel, we both always called it the 'Princess' of hotels. When our taxi drove up to the hotel, we were all so blown away at how beautiful this hotel was from the outside. We were welcomed as soon as we stepped out of our taxi!

When we arrived, were were even more amazed at how grand this hotel was. With its Victorian inspired theme, the hotel looked so luxurious and the hotel had an amazing floral smell to it! If you have ever been inside the hotel you will know exactly what I mean! Gabby called it the 'Julie Andrews' smell as she imagined Julie Andrews to smell like it! Everything in the hotel was so thought out and even tiny details like the smell made it extra special. The hotel reception was beautiful, and very grand! We even remember standing in front of the fireplace in this hotel and sitting on the grand staircase when we were 8 years old, always dreaming of staying in this hotel.



Mia from Disney, who looked after us so well on our trip, showed us to our Room! Our room was stunning, with a light Victorian decor with a touch of Disney magic! The furniture had painted Disney illustrations on it which made staying in the room feel extra magical and special. I also love how the headboards of our beds had the castle painted on them and scenes from Disney films were printed on the wallpaper borders. Our room was very spacious, and had a view of the entrance of the Disney park and the Tower of Terror in Walt Disney Studios. One of the most amazing things about staying in this hotel was the convenience to the Disney Park and Walt Disney Studios, which enables you to go straight to the parks early before the crowds and to freshen up before the nighttime shows. It was also perfect for us as we were filming a Disney Lookbook, so we didn't have to carry all of our outfits around the parks.


The bathroom was also so beautiful, as you can see from these pictures! It's the dream princess bathroom! I wish I could take this bathroom home with me! Every morning doing our makeup in this bathroom was a dream! It's definitely one of the prettiest hotel bathrooms that I have seen! The bathroom was stocked daily with fresh towels and toiletries, even the toiletries had little Mickey Mouse tops on them! The room was cleaned everyday and also turned down in the evening with the curtains closed and beds ready for the best night sleep, with chocolates on the pillow!


When we opened the door, we walked into our room to find that Disney had left us some amazing gifts! We all had Frozen pyjamas each, Minnie Mouse ears and Frozen mugs! Thank-you so much Disney for always making our Disney trips so magical, thank-you for all of the lovely gifts! If you are looking for the most magical, dreamy stay ever, this hotel will tick all of those boxes for you! We will definitely be visiting Disneyland Paris in the future! We loved it!

For more details on the hotel, click here! This link will direct you to the Disneyland Paris website!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

  1. Such a beautiful hotel! I'd love to go stay there and visit Disney, it's the ultimate dream! I went to Disneyland Paris when I was 11 but I would love to go back and to visit Disney Florida as I've never been there! ❤️

    dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it all looks so beautiful! I went to disney in Florida a few years back and loved it so much! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can see why you've dreamed of staying there, it looks amazing!

    https://francescaroseblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks amazing! I would LOVE to stay in this hotel! I have been to Disneyland Florida and would do anything to go back!

    -Charlotte xo (http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! I would LOVE to stay there!

    radiantblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful, I'm staying here next March I can't wait :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always dreamed about staying here, you're so lucky! From your pictures it looks just as beautiful as I imagined x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Disneyland, but this hotel looks bloody amazing. I would love to stay here one day, it sounds like you had an amazing time.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking of going to Disneyland Paris for my 21st as well! I could only dream of spending it in the Disneyland Hotel though you are so lucky it looks beautiful! hope you had an amazing magical birthday

    http://katysdailylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Disneyland and now I'm loving the hotel! It's so traditionally beautiful. It's now a new dream of mine to stay there, haha. I'm glad you all had a great time. xoxo

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This place just looks incredible. I love Disney! I have been to The Florida parks but not to Paris.

    Glad you had a lovely time there :-)

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A good cab services company should offer you not just punctuality and reliability, but also ease of booking. Cab services also endow you the added benefit of calling them up from virtually anywhere throughout the area.
    Maxi Taxi | Silver top Taxi Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig