FLORAL PROM PRINCESS | LUCYANDLYDIA

1 comment


This was definitely one of my favourite shoots as I could secretly pretend I was a floral fairy princess in my own secret garden. These pictures were taken when we filmed our Prom 'Get Ready With Us' video, and as we were wearing such beautiful dresses, we thought that they would be perfect to feature on our blog and capture in closer detail! When thinking about doing a Prom video, I knew that the perfect place to look for a dress would be ASOS, and when looking through their website, we came across the ASOS Salon collection, and we knew that we were in the right place to look for a pastel princess gown! As soon as we both saw this particular dress on the website, we both knew that it was a 'Lydia' dress and I knew straight away that this was the one I wanted to feature in our video!

I chose the ASOS Salon 3D Flower Maxi Dress, a beautiful floor length pastel pink gown which is completely embellished with 3D flowers on the top. As you may know, I love anything that is really embellished as it just adds an extra bit of detail. The top bodice is embellished with sequins and beads to create the 3D look. I also love how the back of the dress is completely cut out, and even the straps are embellished with the flowers. I always think that pastel pink is the perfect prom colour, and I finished off my Prom look with some silver heels from New Look and wore my favourite YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in '09' on my lips to compliment the dress!

I have filmed the entire makeup look in our Prom 'Get Ready With Us video, which you can see on our YouTube Channel here! Make sure you send us pictures of what you will be wearing for Prom, we would love to see them! Not only would this dress be stunning for Prom season, this dress would also look amazing at a summer wedding!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Best collection and best ideas good work nice to see this good stuff ... florist shop

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig