APRIL FAVOURITES | LUCYANDLYDIA

7 comments


We are back with a monthly favourites video! Its been a very long time since we posted our last favourites video, so we thought it was about time that we got our most used products together to recommend to you and share with you why they are our favourites for the month of April! As you may know if you watch any of our favourites, we both seem to like each others chosen products so this may be a long video! We share everything from current makeup must haves to music favourites and Youtuber favourites! Leave us a comment down below sharing your must haves for April! There will be links to all of our favourites in the description box or you can find the majority of the product links below! We are going to make sure that favourites videos will be a monthly video on our channel!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED :
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos! And I loved your video as well! I need to check out those products and see if I will include them in my favourites in the future too! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video :) What is Lucy wearing on her lips in the video? It's gorgeous! You guys make me wanna buy everything in this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your video!♡ I really need to get my hands on those bold metals brushes, they look so stunning!♡

    megscharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, your photos are to die for! They all look and sound amazing!
    www.francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered Too Faced's 'Better Than Sex Mascara' the other day when Debenhams had 0% VAT on make up and I can't wait to try it!

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to try the TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara for ages now. I think I might just go and do a little online shopping after reading this pretty post!

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos on the blog are super pretty! I watched the video and I must say - great choices girls! xoxo

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig