BARRY M 'SPEEDY' NAILS | LUCYANDLYDIA

14 comments

We always get really excited about new releases from Barry M, and these cute pastel nail polishes are no exception! The 'Speedy Nail Paints' are a collection of pastel spring coloured nail polishes which are perfect for us pastel girlies! This collection of nail polishes have a new flat top applicator brush, which applies right amount of polish and also makes painting your nails so much easier, especially if you have short nails like us! 

The formula is very 'Speedy' and this formula dries in 60 to 80 seconds which is perfect because I really don't like waiting for my nails to dry! There are 9 shades in the collection, but here are a few of our favourites. I also love how the packaging is inspired by car racing, with the checker board lids! With two coats, these pastel polishes look really opaque and give a very professional finish. They are £3.99 from Superdrug so they are super affordable!


A few of my favourite nail polishes from the range! 'Kiss Me Quick' is a gorgeous pastel pink shade which I will be wearing for Paris. 'Pole Position' is a cool candy green colour and 'In A Heart Beat' is the perfect pastel coral which will be perfect for summer with a tan! What do you think of these nail polishes? Do you think you will be wearing pastel shades on your nails this spring/summer? Let us know which ones are your favourites! They also look so cute next to the pastel beach huts in Brighton. It definitely makes the best backdrop for these nail polishes!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED :
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. Great post :) The photos were beautiful, the pastel beach huts behind you looked amazing with your nails. They're gonna be a really great buy for Spring. x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice and I really want to try them out! x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastel polishes so I'm definitely trying some of these! :)
    www.alicemay.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these advertised on TV, I am glad you like them, might go make a cheeky purchase! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pastel nail polishes looks so good, I love pastel colours in the spring time, I love the colour "Kiss me quick"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which colours did you use on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are so pretty! Perfect for spring and summer! Not a big fan of colour unless it's beeing painted on my nails, that's when I dare to experiment and try out different colours and these pastels look so nice. I'll try to find them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love your blog girls! if you ever get time you could possibly check out my blog ( OwenFrostie.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these nail paints. I've not been a fan of Barry M lately, some of their newer ranges chip so easily and I was expecting the same from these but I had to try them and they're great! They last about 4 days without chipping too which is fab for someone like me! Love this post :-)

    hellolaurax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you post something recently because I saw a link to a new post on my bloglovin but now I can't find it?

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi it's Amy! <3 dont have a clue how to change my username aha! loved this post! Barry M are nail varnish queens! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I literally just bought some of these today haha :) The colours are so cute! x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig